Kadanza is growing super fast. We are therefore looking for new team members who are willing to go the extra extra mile with us. Bitten by technology, driven by motivation, and an eye for design?
Please continue reading and send us your application, we‘d love to talk to you
Position & profile
Skills & tools
- Serve customers by understanding customer needs.
- Help customers find the best value
- Be cooperative and helpful
- Compiling lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
- Handling all administrative duties for the sales team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
- Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed
- Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data
- Working with different SaaS platforms & tools, such as ActiveCampaign, Leadfeeder,...
- Internet & computer skills
- Knowing how spreadsheets work (VLOOKUPs anyone?)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business level of English, Dutch and French
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Bonus points for:
- Having experience with SaaS platforms
- All things design & branding
- Organising your socks by color
- Previous experience as Sales Support
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Remunerations & Benefits
- A competitive salary in line with your talents
- Meal vouchers
- Internet & mobile fee to go with your WFH days
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- A commuting allowance that suits your lifestyle
- Standard vacation days, supplemented with the days between Christmas and New Year's Eve when we close the entire office and spend time with family
- A stable & inspiring work environment with a regard for work/life balance
- A budget for self-development & education because we’re never done learning.
- An office with a 360° view of the most beautiful city in the world.
Are we a match?
Send over your contact information, CV and personal motivation!Apply Here